Why Working with a Realtor is Important
By working with a Realtor you are teaming up with a professional who does this for a living. They know your neighborhood, your city, and the market. They have the skills to do everything that was mentioned above and will present you the facts.
You’ll find that most real estate websites will have an option, “Click Here to Find Your Home’s Value”. These are great and by looking up the data on sold, active, withdrawn, expired, and pending properties, the Realtor will be able to give you a “ballpark” figure. Your agent will ultimately need to visit your home for a full blown analysis in order to pinpoint a proper price.
Recap on Pricing Your Home to Actually Sell
- A full comparative analysis should be done looking for all homes that were (and are) on the market, that are similar to yours, and recent.
- Homes should be priced soley based on real estate data and not on emotion.
- Your Realtor should watch real estate conditions for any changes in the market.
- Be open to adjusting your price.
- Listen to the advice of your seasoned agent.
- Go to closing!
Pricing your home correctly is the single biggest factor in the successful sale of your home. Hopefully this article was helpful in explaining why some properties sell in a reasonable amount of time and why others go stale on the market.
Call or Text for a free evaluation of your home in Havasu today. 928-846-9449